Tuesday, August 4, 2009

NCO CAMP 2009!!!!

This is quite my 1st post
the old one's deleted already...
so dumb
so this post is about my school
St.John's NCO Camp 2009
i don't quite remember the date LOL
old man
so this is DIVISION:
Photobucket
cool huh?
wait til u see my TEAM KRATOSSSSSS
Photobucket
now this i s the fun part
Everybody knows our camp chief
A/SGT/Tham
Photobucket
Damn bergaya
let me show you his DARK SIDE LOL
Photobucket
i'm going to die next meeting
hahas
The camp is good
a lot of laughter, tears, sweat and........FIRST AID
by the way this is JONATHAN LUCAS HO KAR SING
Photobucket
our lecture session is so fun
games are fun too
Photobucket
don;t worry we are not gays
after lectures they gave us exam
a very "fishy" exam
OMG the exam was like in the night
everybody was like fishing even me
check out my pic during the exam
PhotobucketPhotobucket
don't even ask for my results LOL
that's all for this year's SMI NCO CAMP
can't wait for next year's.....i GUESS













-CXL-

No comments:

Post a Comment