Tuesday, September 8, 2009

STRESS STRESS STRESS

OMG
so many stress
geez i take this oppurtuanity too tell you all a story
yess...
there's a girl
a if you are reading this i'm sure you know it's you
kay there's two girls
i know them by camp la
soe camp la
then i was on friendster
and i saw her
so i just added her
and from that day i knew something bad was going to happen
and there is it
it happen's today
yesterday
EVERYDAY
"A" Girl: OMG cxl is ur hubby u like him riteee?
"B" Girl: OMG so not he is so not hot.......
"A" Girl: lalalalalalalala the whole damn school is going to know.....
"B" Girl: stop la iish or u wil regret

NEXT FEW MONTHS
"A" Girl: hey....
"B" Girl: CxL is ur hubby you like him rite? Don't deny
"A" Girl: WTF?
"B" Girl: I told u that you wil regret
"A" GIRL: YAYAYA WATEVER who would like tat idiot....
"B" GIRL : LALALALALALA





ON THE NET
CXL: Hey i heard that u like me is that real?
"A" Girl: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
CXL: But B Girl told me sooooooooo
"A" Girl: She always craps.........
CXL: Watever but seriously stop crapping bout me la i'm not ur barbie doll or some bullshit like tis la
"A" Girl: NOOOOOOOO v did not play you
CXL: ENUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF BYE











AFTER A FEW DAYS
ON MY DAMN PHONE SMS
CXL: Heyyy
"B" Girl: Hey y did u told A GIRL tat i told you that she like you?
CXL: My wish la.... my mouth can't contain secrets
"B" Girl: Now she damn malu jor.......
CXL: But she told me that she don't like me
"B" Girl: I dunno...............
CXL: Wertever bye for now.......
"B" Girl: Bye









NEXT DAY
SUDDENLY MY DAMN PHONE RINGS
"A" Girl: Hey if "B" Girls ay anything about me pls don't belive it's all fake she did all those because last time i keep on ejek her that she like you
CXL: I dun give a damn la
"A" Girl: Okay.................. But seriously i dun like you
CXL: Watever..............







ONCE AGAIN I TELL YOU
YOU GOT THE NAME BITCH FROM ME
PLS YOU TWO PLS STOP GOSSIPING BOUT ME
I'M NOT A DAMN F*** TOY OR GAME
I GOT FEELINGS KAY?
LOL
awh feel so much better


thx for reading my story freinds
all those are real

BTW TAKE THIS CHANCE TO SAY
Good Luck Pictures, Images and Photos
TOO UPSR AND SPM TRIAL CANDIDATES!!!!!!!!!!













-CXL-

No comments:

Post a Comment